Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Welcome To My Edible Adventure

Hi, I’m Aine Dougherty, and, for the next three weeks, I’m going to take you on an edible adventure around the world. As a girl who loves to eat, travel, and write, I could think of nothing more perfect to do for my high school senior project than to combine all of those interests in an international food blog.

Don’t get me wrong, Philadelphia is a fantastic city, but sometimes I need a change of pace, and food is one of the best ways to explore other cultures without ever stepping foot on an airplane.

Travel with me from Mexico all the way to Thailand as I create my own recipes inspired by each unique city that I “visit” by researching its traditions, language, and history. Along with demonstrating my dishes, my posts will also give you a glimpse into the culture of every destination. Together, we can learn about the world while simultaneously tasting it.

I’m off tomorrow morning on a 12 p.m. "flight" to Mexico City, Mexico, and I can’t wait to see you there!

Here I am at Love Park in Philly, getting ready to embark on my culinary quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment